- We balance the compliance requirements of an audit with helping you meet your requirements
- An independent audit may be a statutory requirement for your business or can provide investors with confidence in your financial statements
- Our Audit Team are independent of our core teams, to ensure segregation of the audit work
At FLB, we try to ensure Audits are straightforward and hassle-free
We make sure the audit process is as straightforward as possible, and independently review and understand your business.
We will work with you to build a plan to enhance your current business controls and identify opportunities for growth.
The main reasons why you will be required by law to have a statutory audit are:
- The size of your business is over the audit threshold (turnover, total assets and number of employees)
- Your company is part of a larger group
- You are required by your professional or trade organisation to have your financial records audited